Beginning in 2015, the Litchfield Lacrosse Association (LLA) eliminated fundraising as an obligation to supplement the registration fee. This was a result of the LLA Board following the suggestions of parents to phase out fundraising completely.
For the 2017 season, boys teams and girls teams for grades 5-8 will have indoor practices at the Bedford SportsPlex one night a week (Thu) from 6-8 on the following dates: 3/2, 3/9, 3/16, 3/30, and 4/6 as well as be one Sunday indoor practice on 3/19 from 4-6. Outdoor practices will begin in April and each team will practice 2-3 times a week through the second week in June. Games are on Sunday, though there may be an occasional game on Saturday (there will be Saturday games during Easter weekend) due to offsetting a bye week or for makeup purposes. There is an end of the season festival where a team may play on either Saturday 6/10 or Sunday 6/11 – the schedule is not determined until after the season ends.
To register your children, click on the Player Registration menu to see the details for 2017 Competitive Lacrosse Player (available beginning on November 15, 2016). Click on the green colored "Register Now" button.
- Fill out the first page with PARENT CONTACT information.
- Add a child and fill in all the required player information.
- New players will have the option of purchasing a uniform, returning players do not need to purchase a new uniform (however, if your player does need a new one, please order at this time).
- After submitting the first player, review the payment total and click the Pay Now button.
- If you are registering several siblings, click the REGISTER ANOTHER button instead.
LLA uses PayPal to process credit cards for your convenience. You do not need to be a PayPal member, just click on the "Pay with a debit or credit card" link for a one-time payment.
If you have questions about registration, go the the Contact page and sent Registration Services an email.